Wednesday 7 May 2014

April Results

Well a second decent month in a row. For the month of April I carried out 93 trades with a total profit of £65.01

 

So for the LTD I carried out 43 trades and made a profit of £120.74
For Lay the HT 0-0 I carried out 14 trades and made a profit of £13.16
For Lay the HT Score I carried out 21 trades and made a loss of -£69.59
Other trades consisted of 15 trades with a profit of £0.70

There were quite a few ups and downs this month as it becomes harder to predict results towards the end of the season. Some teams have nothing to play for and you get freakish results as well. By the 8th of the month I was £117 in profit and the rest of the month I lost quite a bit as it became harder and stats went out the window. It is something I might have to bear in mind for next season.

Anyway a profit is a profit, so I will take that!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment