Friday 11 September 2015

Friday Night Matches

Hi Folks,

There are 3 matches I will be looking at this evening:

Mgladbach Vs Hamburg 

Mgladbach are odds on favourites here and the odds seem about right. Both teams have not started the season well. Mgladbach have lost all three of their matches and Hamburg have lost 2 of their first 3 matches. Although Mgladbach had a good record in the last 12 home matches, I cannot LTD from the start in this one because of their poor start this season. However, if it is a draw at HT, I will look to LTD as there are nomally goals in the second half for both these teams. I might also look to Lay the HT 0-0, but I will wait until the odds are around 2.5.

PSG Vs Bordeaux

PSG have started the season well, winning their first 4 matches. However, Bordeaux have started well too, with only 1 defeat in their first 4. I cannot LTD from the begining in this one as the odds are too high. I might LTD at HT, but I suspect the odds will still be too high. If Bordeaux take a suprise lead in the first half, I will look to lay them, but again I suspect the odds will be too high.

Levante Vs Sevilla

Sevilla are the favourites here, but they are the away team and I only tend to LTD from the start when there is a strong home favourite. I may LTD at HT, depending on how the game progresses as there is normally a goal in the second half for both these teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment