Friday 4 July 2014

Wimbledon Quarter Finals

Well,

I got three of the quarter finals right, I predicted Djoko, Fed and Dimitrov. Raonic has been the surprise package. My fun bets at the begining of the tournament have panned out nicely. I have just put £2 @10.5 on Raonic to insure I don't go home with a loss.



 The lay on Murray @1.25 worked nicely as well, he was never in the match. I hedged out for a profit of  £51. I reinvested £20 of this into laying Raonic against Kyrigos, but the kid ran out of steam.

The quarter finals of the World Cup start later on today. Unfortunately, I will not be around as I am watching Durham in a T20 bash match.

I would love to see Colombia go through and I do think they can give Brazil a good test. However, I just feel that Brazil are not playing great but are getting the job done, so I think they may get through. However, for the 90's mins I might oppose them or maybe look to back the 0-0 and 1-1 scorelines for extra time.

France vs Germany could be a tight match. Germany's defense did not look great against Algeria and only poor forwards stopped them from scoring, well that and Neuer as a sweeper. I think France have the pace to trouble the German back four, that being said it could be a tight draw and extra time, so I think I will oppose Germany in this one.






No comments:

Post a Comment