Friday 1 September 2017

US OPEN 2017

Hi folks,

So before the first round of the US OPEN started I put a few bets on in the 'winner; market. I did not bother with Nadal and Federer as there was no value and they were the favorites. So for a bit of fun I put a few bets on a few of the other predicted quarter finalists. I backed Cilic @17.5, Thiem @38, Isner @75, Dimitrov @17.5 and Zverev @ 6.4 and Tsonga @60.

I also backed Kyrgios @ 25 as a bit of an outsider, because of his good form recently. Big mistake as he went out in the first round!!!!

So after the first round all my 6 major QF picks got through. But then after the second round, it all went a bit 'pear-shaped' with a few of the top players going out. Dimitrov was very poor in his second round match and Tsonga was very poor too. The major shock, was the third favourite, Zeverv going out to Coric.

After the first round I also had a little bet on Del Potro @38.25 and after the second round I also had a little punt on Sam Querrey @ 42 as he has set up an american battle with Isner in the third round.

Then finally last night when Federer was in big trouble I backed him for a small profit @5. So this is what my booked looks like now,


I can hedge out for a small profit now, but I will wait and see how the tournament develops. It is just a bit of fun.

Happy Trading



No comments:

Post a Comment