Friday 18 April 2014

Good Friday, Poor Friday!!!

Hi Folks,

A poor trading day today, with my biggest loss in a day since the 8th of Feb. I lost -£23.86 today.

I think to be fair I tried to force it a bit today, as I could not find much value and was hestiatate on quite a few of my trades.

I LTD in the following matches

Blackpool Vs Burnley:- Won £5.58
Ath Madrid Vs Elche:- Won £7.38
St Etienne Vs Rennes:- Lost -£14.34

I lost -£12.72 laying the HT 0-0 in the St Etienne Vs Rennes. They have scored in the second half in their last 12 home matches and Rennes stats also supported a second half goal. Nevermind, you can't win them all.

With it being a Bank Holiday today I had chance to trade some Tennis, which I normally don't do. The last week or so I have been playing around with some ideas. So I did a couple of trades with minimum stakes. Not a bad start, only time will tell if I can keep it going.

I was looking at the Premiership outright winner market yesterday and much to my surprise, my beloved Liverpool are 1.56. Now maybe I am being stupid here, but I think that is a value lay. Liverpool have never won the Premier league before and so have no previous experience of the pressure of the situation.

Chelsea on the other hand, have 'The Special One' and several players who have been there and done it. They are currently 4.0 to win, which I also think is generous, considering they have to play each other next weekend.

I think I might have a cheeky lay on Liverpool and see where it takes me!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment