Thursday 17 April 2014

You just never can tell

I folks,

I guess last nights two premiership matches showed that stats sometimes go out the window. 

Crystal palace beat Everton at goodison 3-2. Surely Tony Pullis must be in contention for manager of the season. Crystal palace looked dead and buried and certain for relegation before he took over. Now they have 40 points and are surely safe.

I LTD in this one when Crystal palace scored first and the odds were 3.55. I managed to make target profit when Crystal palace went 3-1 up. When Everton pulled one goal back to make it 3-2. I did back the draw with a small portion of my profit. In the end total profit for the match was £5.20.

The man city vs Sunderland match was even more of a shock. To tell you the truth, when Man city scored in the 2nd minute I concentrated on the Everton match thinking city would score lots. However, later on in the match, with 20 minutes to go it was still only 1-0 to city. I thought with 20 minutes to go they might get a little nervous, so I Layed them at 1.12 for £19.55. When Sunderland levelled to make it 1-1 I hedged out for a £12.76 profit. Then, later when City scorerd to make it 2-2, I reinvested some profit £3 in laying the draw at 1.32. The game finished 2-2. So overall a profit in the match of £9.76

The trend for low draws carties on this year in the premiership with only 3 draws in the last 25 matches.

Indeed there have only been 71 draws out of 337 matches this season in the premiership. If you had Layed the draw on every match with a £10 stake with no stop loss, you would have made £584.54 for the season. 

Interesting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment