Thursday 14 August 2014

A tricky Time

Hi Folks,

Well the first weekend back was not a good one. I tend to get a little carried away. I ended up losing around £130 for Friday, Saturday. As I traded full stakes!!!

After Saturday I took a step back and reassesed the situation and decided to reduce my stakes for the first few matches of the season as teams are finding their fitness and match speed. On Sunday I traded a couple of matches and managed a couple of small wins.

One thing I learnt last season was to always keep a diary and review your trades, to see where you are going wrong and what is working and what is not working. You have to be very honest with yourself.

My confidence was dented a bit after this first weekend, however there is a long way to go and this weekend see's the start of the Premiership.

Happy trading
 

No comments:

Post a Comment