Friday 19 September 2014

August and a bad start to the season

Hi Folks,

Well August presented a poor start to the season for me.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I started with full stakes, which was a mistake, as at the begining of the season, there can be a few surprises. After the first half of the month I was around £134 in the red for the month. At this point I decided to reduce my stakes and trade more cautiously. I managed to make £65.75 for the second half of the month to finish the month -£68.52 in the red. I was really gutted as going into the last Sunday of August I was actually £12.33 up for the month. But I had a nightmare last day with every trade going wrong and lost -£80.85 on the Sunday. I suppose overall it was good to reduced the red by half for the month.

I have yet to test out my rating systems yet, I need to wait for at least 6 matches in each league before starting my min stake trial. I have two systems, one is ready to go now and the other will still take a while to set up, so that might not be ready for a couple more months. I will keep updates on the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment